Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Agents leaving in droves

Notify me of new replies via email
Justin da Rosa | 27 Nov 2015, 08:15 AM Agree 0
Times are tough for everyone in one hard-hit market, even for real estate agents who have enjoyed booming business over the past few years
  • Dave | 27 Nov 2015, 10:47 AM Agree 0
    Toronto is next,.....
  • Al Daimee | 27 Nov 2015, 01:23 PM Agree 0
    Toronto could use a culling of agents who are only 1 foot in the business. Unfortunately, I just don't see the market conditions becoming so dire in Toronto that you would see a mass exodus.
  • Craig E | 27 Nov 2015, 05:21 PM Agree 0
    These stories would be much better if you would post a link at the bottom to the original source.
  • B | 08 Dec 2015, 09:58 AM Agree 1
    I'm not sure where those numbers come from but I can assure you Realtors aren't leaving Fort McMurray in droves.....the sky is not falling, yet. If anything the ones that came seeking fortune & fame have moved on once they found they couldn't cut it here.
  • | 11 Dec 2015, 11:57 AM Agree 0
    STOP THE INSANTITY! While I realize everyone is entitled to their "opinions", I believe you should get all your facts straight from the people who live and work here in Fort McMurray before you bash our City and our housing market. Agents are NOT "leaving in droves" as your article claims...far from the truth. In my professional opinion as a long time resident of Fort McMurray, and local agent, you should be speaking to the President of the Fort McMurray Real Estate Board, not the CEO of someone who does not even live in Fort McMurray.
Post a reply