Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Agents unfazed by new tech

Notify me of new replies via email
Justin da Rosa | 09 Nov 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
No matter what technology comes about, agents seem confident their services will always be needed
  • Shirl | 09 Nov 2016, 12:04 PM Agree 0
    It seems a lot of people use Homeclosers.ca and seems to work quite well without using an agent. So I can see this new online technology may work.
  • Full Service | 09 Nov 2016, 01:51 PM Agree 0
    What we need is a correction in the market place to get rid of all these bottom feeders.
  • Ahmet | 10 Nov 2016, 11:01 AM Agree 0
    It seems like yet another attempt to sell homes online, when what people are really drawn too is the service provided. Buying a home is not like picking up dishes from a Sears catalogue, there NEEDS to be a person involved to help guide, give advice, and lean on for support.

There is a lot of room for mistakes, and legal consequences if they occur. I'm assuming this new site will be the ones responsible for any legal issues that arise?

Any company that feels real estate can be done in this matter is obviously missing the mark on what real estate really is about. There's been NUMEROUS companies that have promised to change the game, and some of them have been VERY big players (Rogers and such), and they've all failed.
  • Ahmet | 10 Nov 2016, 11:02 AM Agree 0
    It seems like yet another attempt to sell homes online, when what people are really drawn too is the service provided. Buying a home is not like picking up dishes from a Sears catalogue, there NEEDS to be a person involved to help guide, give advice, and lean on for support.

There is a lot of room for mistakes, and legal consequences if they occur. I'm assuming this new site will be the ones responsible for any legal issues that arise?

Any company that feels real estate can be done in this matter is obviously missing the mark on what real estate really is about. There's been NUMEROUS companies that have promised to change the game, and some of them have been VERY big players (Rogers and such), and they've all failed.
  • | 14 Nov 2016, 08:37 AM Agree 0
    This service is similar to Com Free, The exposure is poor and it costs you to get information your Realtor would get you free of charge, From a buyers prospective this wold be a waste of money and time. Your Realtor would set up appointments and map your viewings, while providing comparable, purchase price and assessed value all free of charge. Sellers lack exposure and still pay a fee. looks like a lose lose to me.
  • Cheryl | 19 Nov 2016, 11:32 AM Agree 0
    I'm sorry....who are you referring to as bottom feeders?
Post a reply