Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Could Canada’s hottest cities be about to crash?

Notify me of new replies via email
Real Estate Professional | 22 Apr 2015, 08:33 AM Agree 0
With average prices and home sales in some of Canada’s largest cities continuing to experience astronomical growth, many analysts are wondering just how long it will take for those markets to come crashing down.
  • | 22 Apr 2015, 12:07 PM Agree 0
    Why do you put titles on articles that breeds fear?

Yes you ask the question, perhaps publish some information of what ACTUALLY happens instead of speculative jargon.
  • | 22 Apr 2015, 04:25 PM Agree 0
    Negative negative negative attitudes. That about all I read in this publication. Almost seems like the publisher intentionally wants to slam real estate any anything related to it.

too bad for me that I even read it
  • Davani | 23 Apr 2015, 12:23 AM Agree 0
    The real factor that real estate is hot in Canada is the strong demand from buyers. The majority of these buyers in the last 10 years are from China and mostly new comers , new immigrants.
    As long as this trend exists , so would the heat of the RE market.
    Close immigration today , I bet you , it won't take three months that the whole economy in Canada will go down fast and furious.
    In fact, the local people's ability is decreasing steadily. Unlike what the Harper government is telling us , our economy is dependant to the huge monetary and financial stream pouring into Canadian economy.
  • judy | 24 Apr 2015, 02:44 PM Agree 0
    The headlines and content in this publication read like the "National Inquirer" or the "Star" that you see at the check-stand. Get off those "Tabloid Tails" and give us quality!
Post a reply