Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Digital Marketing

Notify me of new replies via email
trapperb | 25 Sep 2014, 12:57 PM Agree 0
What is the most effective online marketing vehicle you are using? Google, Linkedin, Facebook? What works best for you?
  • Manx Man | 27 Sep 2014, 12:12 AM Agree 0
    I use FB and some adwords - best results for working a network is FB really, Adwords has been pretty expensive for me and hasn't really shown me much I can measure.
  • Scott Simmons | 01 Oct 2014, 10:44 AM Agree 0
    Video is still the best platform but so many fail in delivering simple 2 minute videos. They add stills and put it to music. They never get hits. My video channel has had over 600,000 hits and not one listing of a home. I never shoot listings, unless of course the sellers ask. I would rather shoot a community event and have so many watch it. It's like free advertising but better Google pays me. I roll the money back into adwords. Cheers Scott Simmons on Salt Spring Island "the center of the known universe" and a great spot to live.
  • philipkinder | 11 Dec 2014, 01:06 AM Agree 0
    For online marketing, I used some social media sites such as Google, Facebook etc. Online <a href="">marketing agency</a> is just an idea to keep innovating new ways to reach your customers and it is best media to communicate with the people.

• Darcy Aleck | 24 Jul 2016, 05:18 PM Agree 0
    There are many advertising platforms that you can advertise with online. Many more than just Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn. In addition to that one platform might be very profitable for one person, but not for another. It may have to do with how you advertise, how you find your target customers, and the exact profile of your perfect customer.

Most people really don't understand this, so they try this and that, but never achieve any real results so they move on. Once you know exactly who you are trying to reach, then you need to know how to use the advertising platform to actually find those prospects.

It is only when those prospects reach out to you that you can start to "help" them find their new home, or sell their old one. The problem is most real estate agents don't know how to get customers to "find" them, so they can offer their services.
Post a reply