Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Disgraced federal candidate still in real estate sales

Notify me of new replies via email
Real Estate Professional | 09 Sep 2015, 08:21 AM Agree 0
The Conservative Party may have just 86’d a problem candidate but the scandal-ridden real estate agent remains tied to the industry
  • Adam | 09 Sep 2015, 07:08 PM Agree 0
    He sounds a bit odd for sure.Everyone gets goofy and does stupid things when their young however most people stop and then grow up into mature adults.

Perhaps this guy should look at other career options? I hope his clients haven't tried his coffee.
  • Frieda | 21 Sep 2015, 11:48 AM Agree 0
    I have seen his videos. How is able to continue on as an agent is beyond me. His comments are rude, derogatory and sophomoric - I am being charitable here. He was an embarrassment to the Conservative Party and does not belong in real estate. Would you buy a house from him? Would YOU recommend him professorially?
  • Frieda | 21 Sep 2015, 11:49 AM Agree 0
    I have seen his videos. How is able to continue on as an agent is beyond me. His comments are rude, derogatory and sophomoric - I am being charitable here. He was an embarrassment to the Conservative Party and does not belong in real estate. Would you buy a house from him? Would YOU recommend him professorially?
  • Not acceptable | 21 Sep 2015, 06:07 PM Agree 0
    Conservative Party, really tell us you didn't know the character of these people??????
    OREA & CREA local board show this guy the door.
  • mike | 22 Sep 2015, 03:15 PM Agree 0
    Very unlikely this guy sold too many homes in his career, and whatever he did dell will likely be his last
Post a reply