Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Former board president’s murder trial continues

Notify me of new replies via email
Real Estate Professional | 11 May 2015, 08:02 AM Agree 0
The real estate community is still reeling from news that one of its former presidents is facing an attempted murder charge in the heinous assault on his own wife.
  • Andrew | 11 May 2015, 12:29 PM Agree 0
    It's not a murder trial, so why does it say murder trial, get it right, don't sensationalize, until you know the facts. I am surprised to see the heading, that is so wrong.
  • Judy | 11 May 2015, 12:53 PM Agree 0
    Great way to attract a law suit!
  • J. Scott | 11 May 2015, 01:53 PM Agree 0
    C'mon REP, once again your story title is nonsense! I have called you out MANY times before for sensationalized headings and false statements, please pull it together or you will lose your Realtor audience!!!!
  • George | 11 May 2015, 03:24 PM Agree 0
    ..It is sad to read the downfall of this man. He had an impresive resume yet allegedly he snapped. Sad to see, CRA taking his wages must have been a serious situation as well. Beating his wife with a deadly weapon (aluminium baseball bat) is a criminal act whatever his intent was. What the hell was this man thinking?...Obviously he wasn' of insanity to say the least. God help him and his wife....
  • | 11 May 2015, 07:44 PM Agree 0
    He has been charged with attempted murder...
  • Amazed Dead Ringer | 12 May 2015, 05:49 PM Agree 0
    Did anyone tell the wife she is dead???!!?
Post a reply