Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Home sales and prices continue to rise

Notify me of new replies via email
Real Estate Professional | 15 Sep 2015, 10:52 AM Agree 0
As summer ends and real estate’s busiest season kicks off, new figures from the Canadian Real Estate Association show actual home sales activity in August was up year-over-year, the third highest August sales on record.
  • Mark Jagg | 15 Sep 2015, 11:43 AM Agree 0
    Another reason for real estate junp...according to Immigration statistics 261,000 immigrants became Canadian Citizens in 2014. This immigration factor could be considered as part of the real estate creation of supply and demand....Mark Jagg

• Trevor Jones | 15 Sep 2015, 11:54 AM Agree 0
    Well I guess all these highly paid economists at the major banks who foresaw a 30% drop in housing prices due to the so called bubble 8 months ago should probably take a 30% cut in pay. Economists are becoming like weather men.
  • Jerry Hendriks | 20 Sep 2015, 02:19 PM Agree 0
    I'm so happy for everyone who didn't take McLeans magazine's warning in January 2012....
    "Yes, we’re in a bubble, and it will probably pop soon."
  • Al Daimee | 21 Sep 2015, 02:46 PM Agree 0
    I recalled reading articles in 2001 about the real estate "bubble" when I was first shopping for my first condo. I took a pause, waiting 2 years and bought into a 1 den condo at King & Spadina for $250K with parking and locker. Friends thought I was nuts. I sold it in 2013 for $455K and moved into my next condo, which has since appreciated $200K. All tax free... thank you for the "advice", economists!
Post a reply