Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Is there an art to getting referrals?

Notify me of new replies via email
JayListon | 07 Nov 2014, 09:47 AM Agree 0
None of my clients give me more clients. I do ask them to remember to refer me but I never really seem to get anything back. How do I squeeze more business out of them?
  • Jolene | 07 Nov 2014, 12:16 PM Agree 0
    You have to make sure that your clients are 100% satisfied with your service before you can ask them for a referral. Maybe get them to fill out an online survey to determine how happy they are with you as an agent.
  • Jeannie Smith | 07 Nov 2014, 12:26 PM Agree 0
    The survey is such a good idea!! I just started asking my clients to rank me and I get such positive feedback - its really helped make me a better REALTOR.
  • JayListon | 07 Nov 2014, 03:48 PM Agree 0
    Thanks for the input. A survey could work quite nicely and I like getting feedback. It’s not that clients aren’t satisfied; it’s that they’re don’t always voluntarily pass on contacts. I usually get the ‘oh well, I’ll try to get them to call you.’ Instead of receiving contact information from the client. What tricks or lines can I use to extract more referral numbers from clients?
  • | 14 Nov 2014, 04:16 PM Agree 0
    google a coach name Joe Stumpf by Referral Only NOT the Buffini Company who also teach by Referral system. They both teach the same concept but Joe Stumpf was the founder Buffini was his ex partner. Joe Stumpf teaches NLP stuff also called as magic words to tap in to unconscious mind!
  • JayListon | 17 Nov 2014, 02:36 PM Agree 0
    Any knowledge you can share with me about the Referral System? I have read a little bit of it but it’d help to understand your experience using the system.
Post a reply