Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Is your social media campaign broken?

Notify me of new replies via email
Real Estate Professional | 20 Oct 2014, 10:28 AM Agree 0
As a lead generator, social media has been a bust for even the tech-savviest agents, say industry players, but here’s why you shouldn’t throw the baby out with the virtual bathwater.
  • Scott Simmons | 20 Oct 2014, 05:30 PM Agree 0
    I heard a rumor that the CIA is going away from water boarding terrorist instead they are going to make terrorist suspects watch New Listing videos played to canned music apparently this is works even a hard core terrorist can only take so many still pictures put to elevator music .

Social media does not work because so many REALTORS have not figured out tweeting a new listing is about as ridiculous as cold calling. They are virtually getting the door slammed in their face. The tools are all there it's just a matter of figuring out how to use them and not abuse them like most seem to. Cheers Scott Simmons on Salt Spring. over 700 videos up on youtube and not one of a listing and yes I get sales from it.
Post a reply