Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Need expert advice on real estate business

Notify me of new replies via email
cecil | 14 Oct 2016, 02:46 AM Agree 0
Hi,
I am new to real estate business. I would like to start a business near my house in Toronto. I did a research regarding the pros and cons of this business. I have been asking the help of my business mates who could guide me. I know several factors together make up a good business. I would like to receive few expert opinions from you so that I can move forward in my career.

Yesterday, I read an article which dealt with the real estate. In that, they have specified that the Office Of The Superintendent Of Financial Institutions(OSFI) released a letter on 7th of july. They are concerned of the low rates. It seems that this had created a great scrutiny to borrowers with high debt or low credit scores and it will also ensure that borrowers can mortgage payments if rates rises. It thereby increases the request for more documentation in mortgage. Kindly share your views on this article: http://www.nbmortgageteam.com/real-estate-rates-post-brexit-osfi-tightening/ . I would like to know more about the OSFI regulations and the financial impact of Brexit on the mortgage rates. I also read that Hope to get expert advice.

Thank you in advance

Post a reply