Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

pre-build condos

Notify me of new replies via email
Penny L. | 15 Oct 2014, 11:12 AM Agree 0
I'm always weary of taking my clients to presentation centres - have heard horror stories about units not looking like they should have and shoddy workmanship. Anyone have experience - good or bad - with pre-builds?
  • Abed Daraeifar | 28 Dec 2014, 09:11 AM Agree 0
    The worst part of per-construction condos is the Occupancy time. The builders force the buyers to sign the occupancy closing paper, get the key, occupy the unit and pay occupancy cost while the unit is not livable, even for animals,
    Dirty and dusty corridors, unpainted ugly walls, Metal and wood trash every where in the building, too many contractors moving around, lots of noise, One Elevator for the whole building ...... this is the picture of the occupancy time. I'm wondering if any heath organization ever visited these condos or not as well as any Mayer, city council, or any one from the building, planning or permit department? It seems there is no rulles, no regulation, no laws for per-constructions.
Post a reply