Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
For many years I have seen REALTORS® walk away from their real estate businesses and have wondered why?

Within the past year I have discussed this with REALTORS®, Brokers & Coaches only to find that this is very common. It is now time to put a STOP to this foolish behavior. We are REALTORS® need to take charge and send referrals to Brokers and/or REALTORS® to secure referral income for our retirements (providing your real estate regulator permits this).

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Retiring Client Referral Program that I have developed please contact me and I would be happy to share with how such a program could benefit a retiring REALTORS® and the brokerage.
  • | 08 Sep 2015, 02:03 AM Agree 2
    I'm interested in your Program not only because there are so many retiring Realtors in our Board, but also because there are also some very promising new Realtors whose business could grow as a result of these referrals. Thank you.
  • | 22 Sep 2015, 03:32 PM Agree 0
    Yes I am interested in your program. I am planning to retire in the next year or two.
  • yusuf | 15 Oct 2015, 06:28 PM Agree 0
    I am old now need to rest and to keep my license to gain my benefits and referrals and my group life insurance.
  • Roger Arsenault | 15 Oct 2015, 06:33 PM Agree 0
    I truly apologize for my tardiness in not responding but my notifications were going into my spam folder. Could you please send me an email and i will get you the information. I am also in the process of putting a book together on the topic with the best examples and contracts. I will send you what I have now anyways.
  • tony | 12 Feb 2016, 10:20 AM Agree 0
    please send me the information on retiring
  • Paul | 04 Mar 2016, 10:12 AM Agree 0
    Please send me the information on retiring - Thanks
  • | 23 Mar 2016, 07:01 PM Agree 0
    would love to know more please. my email
  • | 17 Aug 2016, 04:15 PM Agree 0
    would love to find out more: can you send me info to
  • | 30 Aug 2016, 03:47 PM Agree 0
    would like more details
  • | 02 Oct 2016, 09:09 PM Agree 0
    Yes I am interested in your program. I am planning to retire in the next year or two. Can you please send me more info to
Post a reply