Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

RETIRING FROM REAL ESTATE

Notify me of new replies via email
For many years I have seen REALTORS® walk away from their real estate businesses and have wondered why?

Within the past year I have discussed this with REALTORS®, Brokers & Coaches only to find that this is very common. It is now time to put a STOP to this foolish behavior. We are REALTORS® need to take charge and send referrals to Brokers and/or REALTORS® to secure referral income for our retirements (providing your real estate regulator permits this).

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Retiring Client Referral Program that I have developed please contact me and I would be happy to share with how such a program could benefit a retiring REALTORS® and the brokerage.
  • | 01 Sep 2015, 01:48 PM Agree 0
    Hey I am interested....send e some info on it or email me at karen.amos@century21amosrealty.ca
  • Al Daimee - RLP Signature Realty, Toronto, ON | 18 Nov 2015, 11:12 AM Agree 0
    This is a common practice in the financial investment industry... a retiring broker will sell their book of business and/or create a referral program for that book of business. With the increasing number of "ready-to-retire" real estate agents ready to exit when the boom is finally over (I am personally referring to Toronto and Vancouver) , it only makes sense that arrangements are made now to create alliances where a mid-career agent will find the retiring agent's book of business both attractive and beneficial.

I would personally consider this to be a viable option as a REALTOR® who has been in the business for 10 years. The portfolio of these senior agents are quite enviable and I would be happy to work with someone who is looking to draw future income while embracing retirement.
Post a reply