Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
For many years I have seen REALTORS® walk away from their real estate businesses and have wondered why?

Within the past year I have discussed this with REALTORS®, Brokers & Coaches only to find that this is very common. It is now time to put a STOP to this foolish behavior. We are REALTORS® need to take charge and send referrals to Brokers and/or REALTORS® to secure referral income for our retirements (providing your real estate regulator permits this).

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Retiring Client Referral Program that I have developed please contact me and I would be happy to share with how such a program could benefit a retiring REALTORS® and the brokerage.
  • | 01 Sep 2015, 01:48 PM Agree 0
    Hey I am interested....send e some info on it or email me at
  • Al Daimee - RLP Signature Realty, Toronto, ON | 18 Nov 2015, 11:12 AM Agree 0
    This is a common practice in the financial investment industry... a retiring broker will sell their book of business and/or create a referral program for that book of business. With the increasing number of "ready-to-retire" real estate agents ready to exit when the boom is finally over (I am personally referring to Toronto and Vancouver) , it only makes sense that arrangements are made now to create alliances where a mid-career agent will find the retiring agent's book of business both attractive and beneficial.

I would personally consider this to be a viable option as a REALTOR® who has been in the business for 10 years. The portfolio of these senior agents are quite enviable and I would be happy to work with someone who is looking to draw future income while embracing retirement.
Post a reply