Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Ten top tips to make social media profitable

Notify me of new replies via email
Real Estate Professional | 21 Jul 2014, 03:38 PM Agree 0
Realtors are some of the most active professionals on social media. But are they doing it right?
  • Mel Kraft | 05 Dec 2014, 01:37 PM Agree 0
    Some good advice for someone like myself trying to start a social media presence late in my career. Easy to fall into the old traps. I enjoy your articles in REP always interesting, educational and timely.
  • RealtyPoint | 08 Dec 2014, 11:41 AM Agree 0
    A real estate professional's social activity in Ontario also has to comply with RECO regulations.
    I've written a number of white papers to help brokers navigate what is needed in their social media profiles.
    Free downloads and no registration required.
  • EW Harold | 15 Dec 2014, 10:00 AM Agree 0
    Realtors are scapegoats for regulators - more and more rules are heaped on us BUT absolutely NOTHING to hinder Private Buyers and Sellers - There's more penalty enforcement and taxes on Selling your Car Privately - and we have to do hours and hours of courses and instruction with Private competition doing absolutely Nothing !!!! This is right ?? We need a regulated license to do what they do with No Regulation whatsover ! And this is Fair enterprise ????
  • Rohit Prakash | 10 Feb 2015, 10:28 AM Agree 0
    Every thing come with the experience and we have to try every good things in real estate like flyers ,door knocking ,mailing ,referral and some tips from experience realtors and REP do help us .with every no there is a yes coming
  • Darcy Aleck | 24 Jul 2016, 05:10 PM Agree 1
    I'd suggest having a more structured advertising approach rather than just trying a bunch of stuff. For starters, you need to be able to measure what types of advertising are effective, and what types aren't. This is true for all types of advertising.

Once you approach advertising systematically you'll quickly see what activities and advertising methods are worth while, and which aren't.

Then it's just a matter of scaling up the ones that produce the results you want, while ditching the ones which don't. It's quite simple as long as you know how to approach it.
Post a reply