Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Time to suit up

Notify me of new replies via email
Real Estate Professional | 22 Dec 2014, 08:47 AM Agree 0
Business suits and real estate agents go hand-in-hand, and open houses and office meetings can seem like a tidal wave of greys, blacks and whites. But there is another way: “A bit of colour won’t kill you,” says our trendy professional.
  • | 22 Dec 2014, 02:15 PM Agree 0
    Yes to having fun with fashion and adding some colour/pizzaz, but I have to disagree with wearing everything striped and checked. Fun doesn't have to be clownish and we as realtors should display a more professional standard in our outfits. Go beyond the grey/navy suits but please, have some respect for yourself. Just like those absurd colours on and in that house your listing, ( you likely advise your clients to tame it down for the market )... When it comes to stripes and solids: two stripes/checks, one solid ... never all three - that's just ridiculous! And mixing stripes and checks?? That look is for those who Don't have any fashion sense ... Follow some guidelines. I'd rather be known for the being the best-dressed guy in the office - not the most ridiculous. Maybe you should ask your wife for her opinion more often ...
Post a reply