Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Web World

Notify me of new replies via email
Stealthie | 11 Nov 2014, 04:54 PM Agree 0
I’m looking to use the internet more and more as a broker, using social media and other online tools to expand my business. However, my website is dated and not great to look at. Where’s the best place get a website done and what’s the must have features I need to have on my site?
  • RealtyPoint | 03 Dec 2014, 02:09 PM Agree 0
    There really isn't a "one-size-fits-all" answer to that question because it matters about your budget and what type of features you want your website to have.
    The standard features your website need besides social media connections include MLS listings, brokerage listings, content updates, mortgage calculators, etc., to stay relevant and have a website that appeals to someone searching you out.
    There are many website packages for real estate agents that allow for a lot of "plug and pay" features which can easily end up costing you $100 a month or even quite a bit more.
    When you can put your brand first and really do well online when a website is crafted to suit that purpose.
    I suggest start with seeing what other agents in your brokerage are using and decide what the right fit is for you.
Post a reply