Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Why Canada’s market is undervalued

Notify me of new replies via email
Justin da Rosa | 29 May 2015, 11:00 AM Agree 0
This is a man after a Realtor’s own heart. Donald Trump’s guru is suggesting Canada’s real estate market is anything but overvalued.
  • jan van mil | 01 Jun 2015, 08:56 AM Agree 0
    Could it be because he can not sell Trump Tower, in Toronto..just saying.
  • | 01 Jun 2015, 03:40 PM Agree 0
    Short selling in Canada? RE: “I don’t think the buy-sell or the short sale is the answer,” Ross told BNN.
  • YVR2U2 | 11 Jun 2015, 11:29 AM Agree 0
    Given Canada is the best place on earth to live and will maintain this position for many years - for a variety of reasons like natural resources, size, climate, geographic position, politics etc! Our real estate is undervalued and the average Canadian perhaps does not fully understand how well off we really are.......
  • Jeffrey Joseph, Broker, Toronto | 12 Jun 2015, 08:03 AM Agree 0
    For Anyone With U S Dollars, Canadian Real Estate Could Even Be Better Than George Ross Says: ie The Canadian Dollar Could Rise Again N'Est-Ce Pas? I Have Seen It Before. A New Yorker Bought A Toronto Condominium With A Very Weak Canadian Dollar; Even Lower Than Now. As She Was Going To Be Here On Business. The Business Venture Was Cancelled, She Went Back To New York, And I Listed The Apartment For Sale At $1,289,000. Nothing Happened - Zero Interest Except From Someone Who Wanted To Rent It, So We Rented It To Him At $8,000 Per Month For 3 Years. He Moved In With Beautiful Furniture, Covered All The Windows With Expensive Blinds, And Then, 18 Months Later Wanted To Move. Now The Place Looks Gorgeous. I Listed It At $1,575,000, And It Sold For $1,585,000. By The Time The Deal Closed, The Canadian Dollar Had Risen About 23%. She Did Very Well On The Exchange, And Over 40% On The Real Estate In Less Than 3 Years. I Believe It Will Happen Again Over Time.
Post a reply