Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Your say: Do office visits matter?

Notify me of new replies via email
Real Estate Professional | 19 Jan 2015, 09:21 AM Agree 0
In our latest REP poll we asked you does the frequency with which you visit your brokerage office matter. Here’s what you had to say…
  • Robert Porteous | 19 Jan 2015, 01:05 PM Agree 0
    In my office, the agents that show up the most are the most successful. The ones that don't show up make it easier for the ones that do.
  • e. harold | 19 Jan 2015, 05:43 PM Agree 0
    stay at home ? - retire ! - the real workers always show up - texting; e-mailing Very Impersonal - you must be Live in presence
  • Renee Azoulay | 20 Jan 2015, 12:24 PM Agree 0
    Renee Azoulay

It depend on the broker. Some are self motivated, others not. Some meetings are stimulating, informative. Since internet brings you everything at a finger touch, I do it from the comfort of my office at home . However, I educate myself, I explore all kind of informative sites including our Local and National and even International boards occasionally to enrich myself. The more I learn on my own , the more I feel comfortable in my profession. However, if a broker is not self motivated, better show up at the office, share information and concerns. Going to the office has also the advantage of creating ties with brokers....
Post a reply