Real Estate Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Building science specialist: What to look out for in a condo

Notify me of new replies via email
Real Estate Professional | 31 Oct 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
What’s a building science specialist? Someone who will make sure you don’t take a bath on your condo investment. We spoke with one who told us the key things to consider before investing
  • J. James | 31 Oct 2016, 06:44 PM Agree 0
    Just because there isn't a lot of money in the Reserve Fund doesn't mean there will be a special assessment ahead. A major project may have just been completed and was paid for out of the fund. There may be no major projects on the horizon and there is enough being put into the Reserve Fund to build it up at a reasonable rate and to cover the smaller jobs. The key to look at is, "is the amount in the Reserve Fund in line with the amounts required in the Reserve Fund Study?"
Post a reply